Tuesday 10 February 2009

Over a year!

I can't believe it's been almost a year since my last post! It's true what they say - it's easy to start a blog, but very hard to maintain. Even my husband's blog only has a single post, which, of course, makes me feel a tad better that I'm not as rubbish as he is when it comes to keeping my blog updated.

The year started out OK - I have been quite busy with work and I suppose I should be grateful, judging by today's economic climate. Lately, however, I seem not to have the same energy and vigour as I used to. Perhaps it's the weather. After all, the snow storms of late have been awful and the cold and gale force winds have been relentless. 

Or maybe it's because I haven't had the chance to sleep very well. I've been catching up on years of not watching any Filipino movies or TV shows and so spend endless hours on YouTube, getting 'kilig' with the assortment of soppy romance-themed shows between John Lloyd Cruz and Bea Alonzo (actually, to be honest, anything with John Lloyd in it is a plus in my book!), KC Concepcion and Richard Gutierrez, and the like.

Whatever it is, I just can't seem to get motivated. I need to get my 'oomph' back. There's some very interesting projects in the pipeline which I really want to get my teeth into. All I need now is for this persistent cold to go away, and for me to stop watching Pinoy telenovellas til the we hours of the morning!

And of course, I need to start ranting and raving on my blog again. So to you, my non-existent reader, hang on tight. Mancypino's back - at least for now.




No comments: